IEEE Conference on e-Learning, e-Managment and e-Services 2017 (IC3e 2017)
November 15-17, 2017
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Call for papers
Dear Respected Author,
We hope that this email finds you well. We apologize if you have received multiple copies of this email.
It gives us pleasure to invite you to submit your research work to the IEEE-sponsored conference, IC3e 2017.
The IEEE Conference on e-Learning, e-Management and e-Services (IC3e 2017) will be held in Kuching, Malaysia from 15 – 17 November 2017. The conference provides an excellent opportunity to share and exchange technologies and applications in the area of e-Learning, e-Management and e-Services for professionals, engineers, academics and industrial people worldwide. IC3e 2017 is sponsored by IEEE Computer Society Malaysia. IC3e entered it’s 6th year, the previous conferences were successfully organized in Kuala Lumpur (2012), Kuching (2013), Melbourne (2014), Malacca (2015) and Langkawi Island (2016).
Full paper Submission: Extended to 31 August 2017
Notification of Acceptance: 15 September 2017
* The Proceedings of IEEE Conferences historically will be included in the IEEE Xplore and SCOPUS database. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (i.e. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
* Selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to Inderscience International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology (IJDET).
Kindly visit our website for more information at:
Please submit your paper at :
IC3e Conference Tracks
Papers on original works are solicited from prospective authors. Topics includes, but not limited to the following tracks:
- Technologies and Platforms
- Emerging hardware and software for e-Learning
- Infrastructure and Portals
- Authoring and Content Management Tools
- Developing e-Learning Contents
- e-Learning Architecture
- e-Learning Pedagogical Models and Strategies
- e-Learning Evaluation and Effectiveness Models
- e-Learning and New Media
- Delivery and Ethical Issues in e-Learning
- Future Trends and Issues in e-Learning
- Infrastructure, Architecture and Tools for e-Management
- Applications for e-Management
- Innovative Models in e-Management
- e-Payment Systems
- Future Trends and Issues in e-Management
- Issues/opportunities in e-Government
- Web Services and Cloud based e-Services
- Trends in e-Commerce/e-Business
- e-Hospital developments
- Security, Privacy and Trust for e-Service
- Payment Technologies for e-Service
- Software and Hardware for e-Services
IC3e 2017 accepts both regular (completed) research papers, research-in-progress, and case study papers. Submitted papers may not be accepted or under review elsewhere.
See you in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia