The Spain Programme for International Cooperation on Industrial Research and Development (Unilateral) of industry-driven and close to market R&D Projects is ap program between Spanish companies in collaboration with entities (companies, research centers, universities, other R&D-performing organizations) of the following countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Pakistan, Peru, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, The Philippines, Tunisia, United State and Vietnam.
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria: one qualified partner from each country (1 Spanish Company + 1 foreign entity (company/research institution/university or other R&D-performing organization-).
- The project should be innovative aiming to lead to a new or substantial improvement of a product, process or service with clear commercial potential.
- Duration of projects will be from 1 to a maximum of 3 years.
- The project must have equivalence of efforts of R&D activities and resources on both countries.
There are two cut-off dates for the submission and evaluation of proposals.
- First cut-off date: Tuesday, 16 April 2019, until 24.00 CET.
- Second cut-off date: Tuesday, 17 September 2019, until 24.00 CET.
Project funding support:
The project funding method will be a Partially Reimbursable Loan, up to a maximum of 75% of the approved total budget (exceptionally 85%), with a stretch of non-refundable up to 33%. Its conditions are similar to those of the Multilateral and Bilateral Programs.
Please fill out the Partner Search Form.<http://www.cdti.es/
Further information please contact:
Sofía LÓPEZ NAVARRO
Deputy Directorate of Technology Cooperation – Department of Foreign Technology Action
CDTI – Spain´s National Innovation Agency – www.cdti.es<http://www.cdti.
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +62 21 391 7543/44| Fax: +62 21 319 30164
JL. H. Agus Salim, 61, 4th fl. – 10350, Yakarta (Indonesia)