HOW DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
JOIN DANONE YOUNG SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR 2014!
What is DYSE?
Danone Young Social Entrepeneur (DYSE) is a unique social entrepeneurship competition among Indonesia university students which based on Danone Sustainability Development Program. In DYSE, students will develop the social entrepeneurship proposal, present it to Danone managers, CODI members, Social Entrepreneur leaders in Indonesia and Danone GMs. This year, we will held regional selection in each city and will choose BEST 10 TEAM who will be invited to Jakarta for DYSE FINAL
Do you want to be DYSE 2014 winner and run your own social business?
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- A team of 5 students (any discipline) in 1 University with GPA min. 3.00 (scale of 4)
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Semester 6th in University who interested to run a Social Business
- Strong leadership as proved in organizational activities involvement
- Committed to implement Social Project & become Danone Ambassador in Campus
- Interested to join Danone as Management Trainee after graduated
- Submit your team proposal online to http://dancommunity.com before 25 April 2014
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
1st Winner :
900.000 / month for 9 months + Learning Expedition to Singapore + Social Business Fund IDR 15.000.000
2nd Winner :
800.000 / month for 9 months + Social Business Fund IDR 15.000.000
3rd Winner :
700.000 / month for 9 months + Social Business Fund IDR 15.000.000
4th Winner :
600.000 / month for 9 months + Social Business Fund IDR 15.000.000
5th Winner :
500.000 / month for 9 months + Social Business Fund IDR 15.000.000
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit application online to http://dancommunity.com before 25 April 2014
The Application are :
- Your team social business proposal
- Your team each member’s CV (5)
- Your team’s 1 Cover Letter
- All the Documents of 1 Group must be submitted online in one ZIP / RAR file with the maximum size 10 MB