The 18th International Conference on Manufacturing Research (ICMR2020)
University of Derby: https://www.derby.ac.uk/, Derby, UK
8-10 September 2020
The conference will include keynote presentations and exhibition by internationally researchers and industrialists, as well as papers from academia and industry, exploring all core areas of manufacturing engineering. There will be also industrial visits programmes to Rolls Royce (Aerospace: https://www.rolls-royce.com), Derby, UK & Bombardier (Railway: https://uk.bombardier.com/en/home.html), Derby, UK and Jaguar Land Rover (Automotive: https://www.jaguar.co.uk/experience-jaguar/factory-tours/solihull.html) manufacturing facilities, Solihull, UK.
Please visit the conference Easychair website for more information about deadlines and submissions: https://easychair.org/cfp/ICMR2020. The call for paper conference brochure is also attached to this email for your reference and consideration.
Initiated by The Consortium of UK University Manufacturing and Engineering (COMEH), which is part of UK Engineering Professors Council, ICMR has been the UK’s main manufacturing research conference for 35 years and an international conference since 2003 – bringing researchers, academics and industrialists together to share their vision, knowledge and experience, and discuss cutting edge emerging trends and new challenges. With the accelerating globalisation of manufacturing in the 21st century, the urgent need to keep pace has produced rapid advancements in technology, research and innovation. ICMR solicits papers on both cutting edge theoretical and applied research and its recent industrial applications with the goal of bringing together practical and theoretical knowledge from academic, governmental and industry organisations across the world.
The conference welcomes submissions on all core areas of manufacturing engineering including but not limited to the following:
- Advanced and Digital Manufacturing
- Additive and Hybrid Manufacturing
- CAD/CAE/CAM, Cyber-Physical Systems
- Design and Cost Engineering
- Enterprise Information Management
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Engineering and Product Design
- High-Value Manufacturing
- Intelligent Automation
- ICT-enabled Collaborative Global Manufacturing
- Inspection and measurement
- Knowledge Management
- Machining processes
- Manufacturing Servitisation
- Manufacturing Ergonomics
- Manufacturing Optimisation
- Manufacturing Research in Industry
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Robots in Manufacturing
- Re-distributed Manufacturing
- Energy and Green Technology
- Sustainable Systems
- Smart Factories
- Digital Engineering
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Ultra-precision and Micro Manufacturing
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Machine Vision
- Machine Deep and Cognitive Learning
- Artificial Intelligence …etc.
Derby is distinguished as a home of aerospace, railway and automotive industry in UK. It is the main home of three global industrial organisations. This is where Rolls Royce: https://www.rolls-royce.com, Bombardier: https://uk.bombardier.com/en/home.html and Toyota https://www.toyotauk.com/ are based in UK. It is claimed that Derby is the central of innovation and excellence in these areas of industry.