If you are looking to build your career with an innovative organisation – consider PT Hatch. We offer the benefits of a global, employee-owned organisation with an emerging Indonesian presence.
PT Hatch provides services to base metals clients, developing unique metallurgical plant design and technologies to help maintain their leadership and productivity. Our team in Jakarta offers multi-disciplined engineering and project support services, and assistance for executing projects in the region.
PT Hatch is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Junior Electrical Engineer to join our Jakarta office. In this role you will be an integral part of the Electrotechnology group which provides specialised engineering services and technology to clients globally. You will also receive specialised training and actively participate in a wide range of engineering activities.
Supervision and Organisation:
- Day to day supervision will be provided by the Hatch Jakarta office.
- Overall direction on specific assignments will be provided from the Electrotechnology group located in Canada.
- The position includes working at the Hatch office in Jakarta as well as working at remote client sites.
- The candidate embraces safety and has willingness to conform to Hatch’s defined work processes.
- The design of electrical and power distribution systems including: electrical equipment specifications, single line drawings, electrical power schematics, equipment layout drawings, and operator manuals.
- System design calculations including; ampacity, load flows, protection coordination and PVI diagrams.
- Installation and data collection using Hatch proprietary tools including recording of Power Quality information and equipment performance measurement.
- Site construction and commissioning support including power generation, control equipment and MV switchgear.
- Provide customer operational support including power system analysis, training and maintenance activities.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Industrial experience with consulting engineering, mining or metals processing industry.
- A self starter, with willingness to take on new challenges, further responsibilities and actively participate in continuous improvement.
- Electrical Engineering degree from a recognised university.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual language skills, English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Current local resident and citizen of Indonesia.
- Strong overall computer literacy including Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with high power electrical equipment including medium voltage switchgear, generators, power conversion systems, and power factor control equipment.
- Familiar with power system protection and control systems.
- Proven experience with electrical design tools including AutoCad, PSCAD and ETAP or other similar professional electrical design tools.
If working for one of the world’s leading engineering and construction management companies, while contributing to some of the region’s key projects excites you, submit your application via the following link: https://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25169&siteid=5501&AReq=17339BR or http://www.hatch.ca/
*Please be advised that unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted for this position.*