Syracuse University (SU) College of Engineering and Computer Science is offering an MS degree in Engineering and Computer Science at SU in Fall 2018. You would join a diverse and sizable graduate program, enrolling nearly 900 MS students from 22 countries each year. SU offer scurricula in 11 fields (listed below) and multiple concentrations, designed to meet the growing job market demand in the US for engineers with advanced training.
Undergraduate students with degrees in engineering, computer science, chemistry, biology, physics, math or related disciplines are encouraged to apply. SU will be accepting applications until June 1, 2018 for international students and until July 1, 2018 for domestic students.
Tuition discounts are available to students on a competitive basis.
- Bioengineering—Learn to apply advanced technology to address complex problems of medical care and to improve the living body’s complex systems.
- Chemical Engineering—Structure your program based on your career interests and prepare yourself to enter diverse industries, ranging from energy to health care.
- Civil Engineering—Gain advanced expertise in a focus area of your choice: geotechnical, structures, or construction engineering and management.
- Cybersecurity—on-campus and online: Design and develop secure computer systems and predict, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks
- Computer Science—on-campus and online: Learn to identify, evaluate, and solve complex technological challenges with wide range of applications
- Computer Engineering—on-campus and online: Create hardware and software solutions for new and emerging systems.
- Electrical Engineering—Achieve technological mastery to develop innovative solutions for the communications, microelectronics and biomedical industries
- Engineering Management—Develop managerial and leadership skills along with your technical competence in an engineering or science area that fits your career goals
- Environmental Engineering— Specialize in environmental chemistry, applied microbiology, and green water infrastructure.
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering—Develop a high level of competence in a concentration of your choice: thermal & fluids, solids & structure, or design & manufacturing
Every year, SU ECS graduates achieve an outstanding record of placement in industry, business, medicine and healthcare, government, and academia. Syracuse ECS alumni are leaders in their fields and are the forefront of technological innovation around the globe.
If you have questions about our programs, please reach out to Admissions team at email@example.com. If you would like to learn more, please visit our website. For more information on admission and to access our online application, please visit our Graduate Admissions page.