Submit Your Paper to
SPE Symposium: Decommissioning & Abandonment 2019
|Asia is set to increase its decommissioning activities as more fields are reaching the end of their economic life in the years to come. With limited experience, increased complexity and the involvement of multiple stakeholders, the implementation of an effective decommissioning and abandonment plan requires thorough verification, extensive collaboration and detailed planning.
The second edition of the SPE Symposium: Decommissioning and Abandonment will be held from 3–4 December 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The Symposium continues to be the platform for local and regional industry leaders, stakeholders and subject matter experts to share challenges and lessons learnt.
The programme will feature case studies including those from mature markets, and focus on what can be done in the region to keep both the integrity of the environment and the decommissioning journey in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
Share your knowledge and experience by submitting your paper proposal by 3 June 2019.
Paper proposal categories include:
- Abandonment process
- Applied technologies
- Asset life cycle
- Case studies
- Data management and integration
- Decommissioning alternatives
- Engineering process and marine operations
- Facilities and site clearance management
- HSSE and social responsibility
- Late life field management
- Platform, pipeline and power cable decommissioning
- Project, financial and risk management
- Regulatory/policy updates
- Rigless options for dry trees
- Well integrity, plugging and abandonment
* Access complete paper proposal categories
Find out more
Submit your paper
Don’t forget to submit your paper proposal
by Monday, 3 June 2019
|What to Expect
- 200+ participants from 10+countries
- 50+ industry and subject matter speakers
- 40+ technical presentations
- 10+ hours of interactive plenary and panel sessions
- 6+ hours of targeted networking breaks – connect with experts and peers
- Technical showcase of cutting-edge services and solutions
For more information, visit the symposium website, call us at +603 2182 3000 or email us at email@example.com.
View the SPE Events Calendar for more conferences, workshops and training courses: