CentraleSupélec Summer School Programmes
We would like to kindly remind you and your esteemed Institution that applications for CentraleSupélec’s Summer School programmes are still open. We would be delighted to host one or more of your students for this intensive and enriching experience this July.
CentraleSupélec, a leading French Graduate School of Engineering, is indeed once again offering its intensive summer school programmes on Artificial Intelligence and Industry 4.0 for international students from 29 June to 12 July 2020.
We would like to invite your students to our Paris-Saclay campus to gain cutting-edge knowledge in rapidly advancing areas of Engineering. Attached to this email, you will find promotional material that you can feel free to use on your various communication channels.
Our programmes include a variety of industry and cultural visits, as well as an array of social activities.
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate students, 1st year graduate students
- Engineering or Science background
- Skills in Python and programming for the Summer School in Artificial Intelligence
- 45 academic contact hours
- 3 ECTS credits upon completion
- Industry and company visits
- Programme cost: 2000 euros
- Accommodation, on-site transportation, lunches and cultural activities are included in the fees
- Application deadline: 10 May 2020
For more information, please click on the links below, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send us an email!
Department of International Affairs