We are pleased to present you with the “Summer Global Youth Forum 2021 — Youth at the Forefront of Achieving the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” (GYF).
The GYF aims to equip undergraduate, graduate students and young professionals with the tools to advance the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and to pursue an SDG-impact career.
By the end of the Global Youth Forum, participants will be able to:
· Explore the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and SDG synergies;
· Apply design and implementation fundamentals to SDG-impact projects;
· Leverage the potential of youth engagement and empowerment to accelerate SDG achievement;
· Employ leadership and soft skills to the design, planning, and pursuit of an international career.
What does the Forum offer?
- Practical training sessions: Practitioners from the UN System, private sector, and civil society organisations sharing their first-hand experience in working for SDG achievement;
- Leadership and Career Labs: International career coaches supporting you with career design and soft skills development to bring about change;
- Your Forum, Your Project: Put your aspirations into action with like-minded peers, as you learn to design an economically, socially, or environmentally sustainable group project for SDG impact.
Who should attend?
- Undergraduate, graduate students and young professionals interested in pursuing an international and impactful career
Duration: 2 – 20 August 2021
Methodology: 60 learning hours that combine different learning methodologies, including live webinars, breakout activities to boost discussion, interactive games, and a group project.
Enrolment deadline: 26 July 2021
Registration link: https://oarf2.itcilo.org/CST/A9713878/en
Price: 990 Euro – Scholarships available for applicants from developing countries in Africa, South East Asia, South Asia and the South Pacific.
Learn more from the attached Information Note
Please don’t hesitate to contact us (at firstname.lastname@example.org) for any question you may have.