The Office of International Affairs and Global Network (OIA), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand would like to inform you that Chulalongkorn University will conduct its Online Active Recruitment 2021 from February 20 – March 15, 2021.
There are 50 programs in 31 fields of study offered by 16 Faculties/Colleges participating in this project, which are as follows:
- the College of Population Studies,
- the College of Public Health Sciences,
- the Faculty of Arts,
- the Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy,
- the Faculty of Communication Arts,
- the Faculty of Dentistry,
- the Faculty of Economics,
- the Faculty of Education,
- the Faculty of Engineering,
- the Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts,
- the Faculty of Medicine,
- the Faculty of Nursing,
- the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
- the Faculty of Science,
- the Graduate School, and
- the Petroleum and Petrochemical College.
The Information Session for each program will be organized from February 22-25, 2021 via Zoom webinar. This will provide more choices for the programs offered to international students who wish to pursue their graduate studies at Chulalongkorn University. Selected candidates will be eligible to apply for both ASEAN and non-ASEAN scholarships.
For more information, please visit our website at https://www.inter.chula.ac.th/active-recruitment-2021/