Sasin School of Management (Chulalongkorn University) invite Master’s students from University of Indonesia to participate in the first digital business case competition, “SCB Future Leader Challenge (SCBFLC)”, co-hosted by Sasin and SCB, the largest bank in Thailand.
The competition has been held since 2014 and received positive feedback from universities around the world. More than 2,800 students from 150 universities in 40 countries have participated throughout the last 6 years. Our previous winners are NUS, PMU, CityU, University of Cambridge, and Chulalongkorn University.
The competition details are as follows
- Business case competition that covers the digital challenges e.g. digital lending, robo-advisors
- Online registration opens until 31 March 2020at https://bit.ly/2vzIfkD
- First round will be online competition during 3 April – 22 April 2020
- Final round will be held in Chonburi, Thailand during30 June – 4 July 2020 (included accommodation and meals)
- Award total of USD 6,500 cash prize, bestowment of H.M. The King of Thailand Royal Award, and job opportunity with Siam Commercial Bank
For further information, please visit www.scbflc.com.
For further information:
Sasin Management Consulting (SMC)
Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University
Sasa Patasala Building
Phyathai Road, Pathumwan
Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Mobile: +66(6) 1929 0515
Fax: +66(0) 2611 8958