The Undergraduate Program in Universitas Indonesia is focused on producing graduates with the following qualifications:
- Have knowledge of the basic science and skill in certain field of study.
- Able to implement the science, knowledge and skill possessed in accordance with their field of study.
- Able to follow the development and growth of science and technology.
The aim of Undergraduate Program in FTUI is to produce graduates with competencies set by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) as follow:
- Able to implement the basic science, the engineering basic science, and technology.
- Able to design and conduct experiments and data analysis.
- Able to design system and its components.
- Understand the professional responsibility and ethics.
- Able to work together in a multi discipline group.
- Able to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Have broad knowledge and understand the technological impact in a local and global scale.
- Have the motivation and ability to continue learning.
- Have knowledge of the latest engineering problems.
- Able and skilled in using the latest engineering methods.
- Produce graduates from the Architecture Study Program with the competence in accordance to the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB).
Students will be qualified to graduate from the Undergraduate Engineering Regular Program if they have completed a minimum of 144 credits in accordance to the currently implemented curriculum with grades no lower than C and all credits are completed within the 8-12 semesters period for all 8 semesters scheduled academic load. Graduates will be awarded the title of Sarjana Teknik (S.T) /Bachelor of Engineering or Sarjana Arsitektur (S.Ars) / Bachelor of Architecture.
Currently the Faculty of Engineering UI have 13 Study Programs available for the Undergraduate Regular Program:
- Civil Engineering Study Program
- Environmental Engineering Study Program
- Mechanical Engineering Study Program
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Study Program
- Electrical Engineering Study Program
- Computer Engineering Study Program
- Biomedical Engineering Study Program
- Metallurgy & Materials Engineering Study Program
- Architecture Study Program
- Interior Architecture Study Program
- Chemical Engineering Study Program
- Bioprocess Engineering Study Program
- Industrial Engineering Study Program
The National Accreditation Board of Higher Education Indonesia has awarded accreditation to the following Study Program in FTUI:
- Civil Engineering (A),
- Mechanical Engineering (A),
- Electrical Engineering (A),
- Metallurgy & Materials Engineering (A),
- Architecture (A),
- Chemical Engineering (A),
- Industrial Engineering (A),
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (A),
- Computer Engineering (A),
- Environmental Engineering (A).
- Architecure Interior (A),
- Bioprocess Engineering (A)
In 2008 & 2010, the Departments of Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Architecture and Chemical Engineering have been accredited by the Asean University Network (AUN); and also In 2013 Departments of Industrial Engineering have been accredited by the ASEAN University Network (AUN). Currently the Faculty of Engineering UI is the only faculty in UI which all departments have earned an accreditation from AUN.
Download Academic Guidebook 2019
Faculty Academic Guidebook: English Version; Edisi Bahasa Indonesia
Download the Education Fee for Undergraduate Regular Program
Download the Undergraduate Regular Program Brochure
For further information, please contact:
Office of PR & Protocol
PAF Building, 1st floor
Faculty of Engineering Universitas Indonesia
Kampus UI Depok, 16424, Indonesia
Phone. +62-21-78888430 ext. 118
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org