Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (FABU UTM) in collaboration with UTM Postgraduate Student Society (PGSS) FABU would like to invite Universitas Indonesia Postgraduate Students to our 1st International Graduate Conference of Built Environment and Surveying 2019 (GBES 2019).
Date: 24th June 2019 to 26th June 2019
Venue: Faculty of Built Environment and Surveying, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor
- Landscape Architecture
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Real Estate
This conference serves as a platform for accessing the most recent and authoritative knowledge from graduate student’s research findings covering both industrial and academic aspects solicited on a variety of topics, including (but not limited to):
- Architecture: Architectural Design | Building Science and Technologies | Sustainable Design | Urbanism | Conservation and Revitalisation | Heritage Architecture
- Landscape Architecture: Landscape Design | Environmental Design | Ecosystem Services | Childhood Environment | Vernacular Architecture | Cultural Landscape
- Quantity Surveying: Cost Control & Planning | Construction Management | Construction Law & Procurement | Construction Contract Management | Building Information Modelling | IT in Construction | Construction Safety
- Urban and Regional Planning: Urban and Rural Planning | Spatial Planning | Tourism Planning | Transportation Planning | Planning Legislation | Low Carbon | Urban Design
- Geoinformation: Geoinformation | Geomatics Engineering | Remote Sensing | Spatial Data Management | Surveying and Mapping Technologies | Photogrammetry | Hydrographic Surveying
- Real Estate: Land Administration and Development | Real Estate Investments | Asset and Facilities Management | Land Legislation
Prospective authors are invited to submit a manuscript in English. All papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Selected papers will be published in selected journals. Please mark this event on your calendar and get ready to share your research! Award will be given to the best presenter for each parallel sessions and best of the best for each track.
For further information, kindly visit our website at http://builtsurvey.utm.my/
gbes2019/ or you can contact us via email at email@example.com.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR EXTENDED ABSTRACT IS ON 1 APRIL 2019.