– Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (ISSN: 1876-1100) – Scopus
– There is an opportunity to publish in ISI indexed journal. (we will update soon)
Full paper submission:
30 June 2020
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via the following Email:
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
4th International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering
Due to growing concerns about COVID19, we would like to announce that the ICCEE 2020 will postpone to 18 August 2020
The health and safety of participants is our top piority.
Swiss Garden Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
ICCEE 2020 aims to promote the international exchange of ideas among researchers in academia and industry. Besides the dissemination of knowledge, this conference is also an opportunity for professional networking, especially for university professors, graduate students, and postdoctoral researchers.
How to submit a manuscript?
From 2020 the method of paper submission changed and improved for better service. All authors should register through MySigma Portal and follow the instructions in order to submit their papers. You can track your paper status through your account in the portal.
1. Register to the MySigma portal:
2. Activate your account by clicking on the link that will be forwarded to your email. (Please check spam list)
3. Login to your account using your user name and password.
4. Select your conference and follow the steps to submit your manuscript.
We hope that ICCEE 2020 is a professionally fruitful and personally enjoyable experience for all who attend, and we look forward to seeing you there.
Secretariat of ICCEE 2020