LUMA is a fast-moving technology company based in Green Lake City, Tangerang, Indonesia that focuses on building modern enterprise software solutions. Founded in 2019 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers, we have been implementing large enterprise solutions (such as Odoo ERP) for our clients and creating our suite of software products.
Why join us?
At LUMA, we focus on empowering people to grow and to be a part of something special. You’ll have the chance to work closely with the cofounders plus you’ll also experience interacting with our clients to deliver their product. Come join us for learning in a fast-moving Agile startup environment! At LUMA, we also prioritise working with clean code and good design practices.
Hiring for Software Engineer (React & NodeJS)
– Frontend and Backend work
– Develop our next generation software products that include web, iOS, Android, desktop apps, and websites
– Collaborate on new product design and direction with the team
– Help make improvements to our development workflows and processes
– Collaborate and participate in code reviews and discussions about architecture or design
– Learn new technologies as needed
– Self-driven and have that ‘get-it-done’ attitude
Things we look for:
– Have 1+ years production experience in web development with significant frontend logic (think frameworks like React, Vue, Angular, etc)
– Have 2+ years production experience in web/API backends using NodeJs, Java, C#, C++, Python, PHP, or others
– Have used Linux and Git in previous work experience
– Deep care and focus on our product design and the user-experience
– Great written and verbal communication skills (both in Bahasa Indonesia and English)
Extra bonus points for:
– Advanced knowledge on Typescript, NodeJS, PostgreSQL, React, React Native, and Electron (we mostly use this stack)
– Have worked as a senior engineer or tech-lead, or you have managed a team before
– Experience scaling production software and have worked on product experiencing fast growth
– Experience in mobile app development
– Have contributed to open-source projects
Must Have skills:
Nice To Have Skills:
– MySQL, React Native, Python, Typescript, Nginx, PHP
Our application process:
We ask you to answer a few questions so that we can speed up the process, and we can know you a bit better right from the start. You can submit the answer to these questions together with your resume. They don’t have to be long and you can put them after the last page of your resume/CV.
Please answer these questions:
1. Tell us about your qualification for this role
3. Tell us about your favourite technology to work with, and why?
4. Tell us about an engineering solution you have built that you are proud of, and why?
5. Tell us about the most difficult software bug you’ve fixed (we love hearing all about the technical details!)
6. Tell us about the company culture you are looking for
7. Tell us about your salary expectation after the probation period (6 months)
Please submit your answers to above questions, CV, and other relevant qualifying documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have submitted your application we will contact you within 7 days for a phone and an on-site interview if we think you are the right fit for us. During these interviews there will be time for you to ask us any questions you have.