The Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Indonesia (FTUI) has held the FTUI Even Semester 2021/2022 Phase I Judiciary Meeting on Wednesday, May 11 2022 and Phase II on Monday, July 25 2022. At the Even Semester 2021/2022 Phase I Judiciary Meeting, FTUI graduated 34 students 8 of them with cum laude predicate. In Phase II, FTUI graduated 1448 students, of which 754 students graduated cum laude.
The FTUI Even Semester 2021/2022 Judiciary Meeting was opened by the Dean of FTUI, Prof. Dr. Heri Hermansyah, ST., M.Eng., IPU., also attended by the Vice Dean for Education, Research and Student Affairs, Education Managers, Heads and Secretaries of Departments, and staff in the field of education at FTUI.
Based on the results of the Yudisium FTUI Meeting Even Semester 2021/2022 Phase I as many as 34 graduates came from the following programs:
- There are 2 Regular S1 Program graduates with 1 cum laude graduates;
- There are 7 KKI S1 Program graduates;
- There are 21 Masters Program graduates with 4 cum laude graduates; and
- Doctoral Program graduates are 4 people with 3 graduates cum laude.
Meanwhile, based on the results of the Yudisium FTUI Meeting Even Semester 2021/2022 Phase II as many as 1448 graduates came from the following programs:
- Graduates of the Regular S1 Program are 706 people with a total of 392 graduates cum laude;
- Parallel S1 Program graduates totaled 182 people with a total of 104 graduates cum laude;
- There are 107 KKI S1 Program graduates with 38 cum laude graduates;
- 61 graduates of the Engineer Profession Program with 35 cum laude graduates;
- There are 367 Masters Program graduates with 167 cum laude graduates; and
- There are 25 Doctoral Program graduates with 18 cum laude graduates.
All graduates of the even semester 2021/2022 are entitled to attend the Universitas Indonesia’s graduation which will be held online on September 10, 2022.
Public Communication Bureau
Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Indonesia