The ASEA-UNINET Head Office Vienna offers the Bernd Rode Award which is granted to outstanding scientific and higher education collaborations between European and South-East-Asian universities in the framework of ASEA-UNINET. It is associated with financial support up to a maximum of 5.000 EUR to enhance and extend the research possibilities in the context of projects backed by ASEA-UNINET (e.g. travel expenses, research stay) and is given in three different categories (junior, senior, project-based).
Basic requirements for an application:
- The applicant has participated in a finished or still ongoing ASEA-UNINET research project or research stay in the past 5 years.
- This project was conducted in cooperation between at least one Austrian ASEA-UNINET member university and at least one ASEA-UNINET member university from South-East-Asia and has been at least partially funded by ASEA-UNINET.
- Furthermore the project has already produced results that can be presented (e.g. joint publication).
- The funds received from the Bernd Rode Award can be exclusively reinvested in future ASEA-UNINET research projects and collaborations.
- For further information regarding application guidelines and requirements please see the file attached or visit www.asea-uninet.org.
Applications for the Bernd Rode Award 2020/2021 will be accepted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) until March 31st 2021.