WORKSHOP OF SUSTAINABLE ENERGY FORALL
Event Start : 30 November 2015
Event Ends : 2 December 2015
Registration Closes on Friday, 30 October 2015
Location : Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Surabaya
Workshop fee : Free of Charge
*In attending the workshop, participant will get return flight ticket
(economy class), Standard Room in Hotel for 4 nights and meals
Department of Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding Engineering (DNASE), Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya together with Department of Naval Architecture , Ocean and Marine Engineering (NAOME) University of Strathclyde, supported by Newton Fund and British Council, proudly present: Workshop of Sustainable Energy for All.
The workshop will deliver:
- Multi-disciplinary experience relating to Renewable and Clean Energy from academics and practitioners, local and global stakeholders
- Identification of existing global, Indonesian/UK national, and provincial policies and financing mechanisms for Renewables and LNG
- Development of an action plan in designing the framework, structure, and toolkit for small scale, sustainable energy resources management and implementation, and identify the disciplines required to support and disseminate these capabilities.
- The potential for further extending the collaboration between UK and Indonesian universities and institutions
The workshop will be led by international experts, which include senior researchers / academics, and government, businesses and third sectors practitioners from UK and Indonesia.
The committee is particularly keep to encourage new/early stage academics and practitioners.
- Early Career Researchers preferably PhD holders (open for PhD students as well)
- Fluency in working level and academic English
- Has strong interest in international cooperation and/or plan to participate in International Science activities
- Commit to attend all of the workshop’s session and program.
- Each potential participant must submit a 500 word abstract in English under the theme of RENEWABLE ,CLEAN ENERGY AND LNG based on his/her research Activities.
How to apply : Please log into http://na.its.ac.id/news.php
For further information about this workshop please contact the workshop
Sholikhan Arif / Imam Baihaqi
Department Of Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding Engineering (DNASE)
Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Surabaya
Kampus ITS Sukolilo, Surabaya
Phone: (+62-31)- 594 7254
Fax: (+62-31)- 596 4182
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org<